“Sustainable management and value creation can go hand in hand and are complementary goals. We are focused on generating strong returns for our investors, in a way that is long-term and positive for all of our stakeholders. creates results,” said Joe Margolis, CEO of Extra Space Storage.
2021 coverage highlights include:
- 36.8 GWh . 75 new solar projects with a total company-wide solar generation of
- Significant reduction in energy consumption (8.4%) and GHG emissions (13.4%) compared to the previous year
- Updates on ongoing diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Data on promotions and career opportunities internally for additional Space employees
- Insight into XtraSpace’s resilience strategy, highlighting resource efficiency, technology investments and its diversified portfolio strategy
“Integrity, excellence, innovation, teamwork and passion as well as the values of space storage guide everything we do. These values drive us to a sustainable business model,” said Margolis. “I want to thank our team every day in ways big and small for their tireless efforts to lead. Team Extra Space We work with integrity, care about our people, help our customers lead the way in growing our business while doing good in the world.”
To view Extra Space Storage’s sustainability report and other disclosures, visit ir.extraspace.com/sustainability.
About additional memory
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Xtra Space Storage Inc. is a fully integrated, self-managed and self-managed real estate investment trust and a member of the S&P 500. As of March 31, 2022, the Company owned and/or operated 2,130 self-storage properties, including approximately 1.5 million units and approximately 164.2 million square feet of leasable storage space, providing customers nationwide with boat and RV parking as well as conveniently located and secure storage units, including commercial storage. The Company is the second largest owner and/or operator of self-storage facilities in the United States and the largest self-storage management company in the United States. Learn more at Extraspace.com.
Source Extra Space Storage Inc.