Every dog owner has an easy time when the furry friend is well-trained and obedient. Numerous training programs are promising to eliminate bad behavior in dogs.
Adrienne Farricelli is a certified CPDT-KA professional dog trainer. She has mastered the art of training the furry friends allowing them to stay on their best behavior. Brain Training for Dogs by Adrienne Farricelli is a digital training course providing simple training techniques to boost your dog’s intelligence and eliminate bad behavior. How does it work? Is the training program effective? How long does it take to experience results?
What is Brain Training for Dogs?
Brain Training for Dogs is an online training course comprising seven modules to enhance your dog’s behavior. The creator, Adrienne Farricelli, is a certified dog trainer with over a decade of experience. She reasons that each dog has some innate intelligence, and a good training program should boost brainpower.
Brain Training for Dogs allows dog owners to train their furry friends in the comfort of their homes. The program comes with two digital books, 21 video activities, and several articles by Adrienne Farricelli. The instructor claims the digital course is affordable and may eliminate the need to invest in expensive trainers.
According to the official Brain Training for Dogs website, the course is systematic and straightforward. The system is force-free and advocates for positive reinforcement.
Get started with Brain Training for Dogs today!
Features of the Brain Training for Dogs Course
- The training course engages the dogs on a mental level which allows for behavioral reinforcement
- The program can address the root of bad behavior in dogs and offers a permanent solution
- Brain Training for Dogs uses gentle and force-free methods, strengthening the bond between the dog and the owner
- A certified US-based dog trainer creates the program
Brain Training for Dogs can work on dog behaviors such as:
- If the dog doesn’t listen to you
- Training a new puppy
- A dog barking uncontrollably
- The dog is reactive, chewing on unwanted things, digging all the time, or pulling the leash.
- Your dog is constantly whining or suffers from anxiety
Learn more at the official website >>>
The Science Behind Brain Training for Dogs
According to Dr. J. Coates, Veterinary Advisor, most dogs lack mental stimulation and have little bonding time with their owner. Boredom and anxiety are the root of behavioral disorders. Brain Training for Dogs is a digital program comprising a series of exercises and puzzles to keep your dogs entertained and challenged. Adrienne Farricelli’s program is built on the science of neuroplasticity. According to the founder, the brain can mold and change to accommodate new habits and behaviors. The program provides the dogs with adequate mental stimulation to learn further information.
Benefits of the Brain Training for Dogs Program
- The activities can eliminate the dogs’ bad behavior
- It can aid the dog in becoming obedient and well-behaved
- It can improve the dog’s temperament
- It fortifies the bond between the dog and its owner
- It makes the learning of new behaviors easy
- Physical activities and mental stimulation can improve the dog’s health.
- The dog becomes happier and less stressed.
Unlock your dog’s potential with brain training!
What is Inside the Brain Training for Dogs Course?
The Brain Training for Dogs course has seven modules to help you change specific behaviors your dog displays. It includes:
Module 1 – Preschool
It is the foundation of the entire course. The module trains the dog to use its innate intelligence to become obedient. Below are the sub-sections of the program:
- Users will discover how to maintain eye contact with the dog for better communication
- It provides proven methods of keeping the dog attentive using “target training. The technique teaches the furry friend simple commands such as turning off lights, bringing a leash, ringing bells, and opening doors, among other commands.
- It has an airplane game, the ultimate source of reward and pleasure for better behavior.
Module 2 – Elementary School
The second module seeks to help the dog improve its skills and complete the user’s command. Some of the games inside the module include:
- The muffin game is designed to keep the dog mentally stimulated and out of trouble
- The treasure hunt game helps the dog to fight boredom, eliminating behavioral issues
- The ball pit game includes fun activities to make the dog easier to work with
Invest in your dog’s future – buy Brain Training for Dogs today!
Module 3 – High School
The third module contains activities fortifying patience and impulse control in dogs. These include:
- The bottle game supports mental stimulation and enough exercises to improve the dog’s behavior
- Jazz up and Settle Down game contains activities that help the dog to settle down quickly after high-intensity activities.
- Bobbing for treats is a water-based activity that helps the dog to overcome water phobia. Additionally, it provides the dog with the excitement and reward of good behavior.
Module 4 – College
The module boosts the dog’s motor skills and concentration levels, particularly when receiving commands. The book comprises games such as:
- Games that support mental alertness, for example, the shell game
- The open sesame game teaches patience and calmness
- The magic carpet boosts dexterity and mental acuity
Module 5 – University
The module reinforces the dog’s intelligence and patience. The activities inside include:
- The hot and cold game boosts the dog’s confidence and learning ability
- The look that game can do away with unhealthy dog behaviors such as unnecessary barking
- The hide-and-seek game strengthens the bond between the owner and the dog
Join thousands of happy customers, buy now!
Module 6 – Graduation
The module comprises strategies that fortify the dog’s intelligence and motor skills, thus boosting obedience. The activities include:
- Advanced Leg-weaving skills that will impress each dog lover
- The name recognition game helps the dog pick each toy by name. It can boost cognitive abilities such as memory, creativity, and thinking.
- The Serpentines and Spirals game helps the dog to stick by your side and flow your movement without any hassles.
Module 7 – Einstein
The dog enters the “genius level” and can do astonishing tasks such as tidying up his toys, stacking rings, playing piano, and dancing to a rhythm. The activities in this model include:
- The ring stackers game boosts patience and concentration
- The tidy-up game helps the dog become more organized after playing
- Brain Training for Dogs creator claims that completing all the modules makes your furry friend easy to deal with, healthy, and fun.
- Trick Training Videos to Help the Dog:
- Cover his eyes
- Take a bow
- Play dead
- Shake hands
- Roll over
See results in your dog’s behavior now!
Obedience 101 Training contains:
- The author reveals tricks of using “food lure” to make the dog obedient
- Techniques that help the dog to follow simple commands such as sit/lie down/pick or leave items
- How to train dogs to drop dangerous items
Polishing Up Your Training
- How to make the dog listen to commands without the food lures
- The truths about hand signals
- How to boost obedience
Brain Training for Dogs
The course contains behavior-changing techniques such as:
- Proven methods to stop the dog from whining
- How to stop the dog from digging
- How to calm the dog and prevent it from chewing and jumping
- How to stop the dog from barking uncontrollably
Brain Training for Dogs is only available through the official website. The entire program is digital, and customers immediately obtain the course and all bonuses for only $57! Each purchase comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you aren’t happy with your purchase, you can contact customer service via email at [email protected] to discuss the return policy or any questions you may have.
Brain Training for Dogs is a user-friendly educational program to enhance your dog’s behavior. It comprises research-based techniques to eliminate unhealthy dog behaviors, including whining, digging, chewing on unwanted things, and barking uncontrollably. The seven modules can make your furry friend less stressful and better company. Visit the official website to learn more today!
Find Out: Does UltraK9 Pro Pet Product Work for Dogs?
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team. Please know we only recommend high-quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely substitutes for sound medical or financial advice from a licensed healthcare provider or certified financial advisor. Make sure to consult with a professional physician or financial consultant before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed as the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA, or Health Canada approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and do not provide any kind of get-rich money scheme. Reviewer is not responsible for pricing inaccuracies. Check product sales page for final prices.