Rapid switch to vegetarian ingredients to boost sales of agar in milk stabilizer market
The latest Fact.MR report provides an in-depth analysis of the Milk Stabilizers market and segments it into various segments including type, end-use and region. It offers compelling insights into the growth drivers, restraints, and consumer demands impacting milk stabilizer sales. In addition, the various growth strategies employed by the market players are analyzed in order to increase their revenue share in the market.
NEW YORK, July 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global milk stabilizer market size is forecast to be US$73.3 million in 2022. With the increasing use of milk stabilizers in products such as cheese, cream, yogurt and beverages, the overall demand for dairy stabilizers will increase. 5.2% CAGR between 2022 and 2032,
Dairy stabilizers are stabilizing agents added to dairy products to help them maintain or improve their original texture, physical and chemical properties. Various stabilized products such as natural rubber, pectin, agar, starch and gelatin are used to add stability to dairy products. These stabilizers have become indispensable substances in dairy products with high rheology.
The growing need to extend the shelf life of dairy products along with the increasing importance of stabilizing dairy products is expected to drive the demand for milk stabilizers over the forecast period.
Dairy manufacturers are increasingly incorporating milk stabilizers into their products to extend the shelf life of dairy products and achieve the right consistency without altering their taste, texture or appearance.
Similarly, the increasing global demand for milk-based products due to their high nutritional content is expected to drive the growth of the milk stabilizer market in the coming decade.
Get a sample report for key insights into this market!
Demand for agar tends to be high due to its cost-effectiveness and highly potent nature. In fact, it has become a perfect vegetarian alternative to gelatin in the food industry. Fact.MR forecasts steady growth for the segment over the evaluation period.
Regionally, Europe is expected to remain the leading market for milk stabilizers, accounting for approximately 1/4 of the global market revenue share in 2022. The growth of the European milk stabilizer market is driven by the increasing consumption and increasing use of milk stabilizers in various applications. Dairy products and supportive government policies.
the central theses:
- By type, the front segment will continue to be the most profitable player in the global milk stabilizer market during the forecast period.
- Europe is expected to account for the largest share of the milk stabilizer market at 23.6% in 2022.
- With the increasing consumption of dairy-based products, North America currently accounts for 17.9% of the world market.
- The demand for milk stabilizers is expected to grow steadily in the Asia-Pacific region during the forecast period.
- China is expected to remain the most attractive milk stabilizer market in Asia-Pacific.
- Increasing demand for milk-based products is a key driver of growth in the global milk stabilizer market.
- The demand for milk stabilizers will continue to grow as the quality and shelf life of dairy products needs to improve.
- The favorable government support and the introduction of new milk stabilizers are expected to boost sales of milk stabilizers during the forecast period.
Interested in receiving data? inquire here
Leading milk stabilizer manufacturers are focused on developing improved and application specific milk stabilizers to ensure product stability while adding desirable properties.
- In October 2021, CP Kelco, a global leader in natural-based ingredients, launched GENU® Pectin YM-SAL 200, an improved stable solution for salted buttermilk.
Fact.MR . Top companies in the profile of
- First day Lawson.
- Tate and Lyle
- Tic Gums, Inc.
- International Food Products Company (IFPC)
- Kondo Ltd
- blendhub corp
- Kargil, Incorporated.
- Ashland Industries Europe GmbH
- Carey Inc.
- Agropur cooperative
- EI du Pont de Nemours and Co.
- advanced nutritional system
- Royal DSM NV
- Calpro Foods Pvt. GmbH.
- Fiberstar, Inc.
More valuable insights on the Milk Stabilizers market
In the latest study, Fact.MR presents a 360 degree view of the global Milk Stabilizers Market for the forecast period 2022 to 2032. The report also highlights the key factors such as recent growth and development drivers affecting the revenue in the Milk Stabilizers market affect milk stabilizers. The exact breakdown is as follows:
- natural gums
- comb shape
- if you
- frozen dairy products
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia and Oceania
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Have this report customized for specific research solutions
Important Key questions covered in Milk Stabilizers market report
- What will be the demand prospects of the Milk Stabilizers market in 2022?
- What is the estimated growth rate of the Global Milk Stabilizers Market over the period 2022-2032?
- What are the key drivers of Milk Stabilizers market growth?
- What factors are hampering the growth of the Milk Stabilizers market?
- Which sector is projected to exhibit the fastest growth in the global Milk Stabilizers Market during 2022-2032?
Explore Fact.MR’s Food & Beverages coverage
market for milk enzymes: According to the facts. MR. The global dairy enzymes market was valued at US$700 million in 2021 and is expected to double in size by 2032. The increasing use of milk enzymes for the production of cheese, ice cream and desserts, yogurt, whey, etc. has led to this growth of the market. ,
Milk cream market, Fact.MR forecasts a positive growth trajectory for the dairy cream market due to the increasing use of dairy cream in soups, baked goods, vegetables and many other end-use applications during the forecast period. Likewise, the launch of innovative new milk creams with different flavors will support the future growth of the market.
dairy-centric market, Global sales of milk concentrates are expected to grow significantly over the forecast period, driven by improved animal health and increased milk production, the development of new milk concentrates and increased demand for protein and energy-rich products. Theme. Dairy concentrates are low-fiber, high-energy feeds used to supplement livestock feed.
Market for herbal dietary supplementsThe global herbal dietary supplements market has been segmented into five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. North America accounts for the largest share of the global herbal dietary supplements market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Vegetable Egg MarketGrowing health consciousness and changing lifestyles of consumers are driving the plant-based egg market. The report is a compilation of insights, qualitative and quantitative assessments from industry analysts, input from industry experts and industry participants from across the value chain.
Plant-based cheese market, By 2021, the market is expected to reach $924.4 million, eventually reaching $3.9 billion by 2031. Plant-based cheese sales in the UK have grown by 165% in the last two years. With the second largest market share, Europe will lead the market growth and has a good chance of maintaining its position in the coming years.
vegetable fish market: The report tracks global plant-based fish sales in over 20 high-growth markets, as well as the impact of COVID-19 on the food and beverage market in general and the demand for plant-based fish in particular.
Fact.MR . around
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with extensive expertise in the field of emerging market intelligence. Covers a wide range of categories – from Automotive and Industry 4.0 to Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals and Materials, even the most specialized categories. 80% of the Fortune 1000 trust us to make important decisions. We provide both qualitative and quantitative research that includes market forecasts, market segmentation, competitive analysis and consumer sentiment analysis.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
United States of America
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
I: [email protected]
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter