Date/Time: August 4, 2022 (1pm-2pm ET / 10am-11am PT)
Companies are facing increasing pressure to drastically reduce, underreport and consider the impact of their operations on society and the environment. Consumers and stakeholders are demanding significant reductions in greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and resource consumption while receiving high-quality, reliable service that translates into profit.
As champions of technology, companies know they must evolve their operations to align with shared social and environmental goals while protecting their bottom line. Many are electrifying their fleets, the largest contributor to US greenhouse gas emissions, and are using the tools to better understand how their operations impact the communities they serve. serve and the environment they share. These intelligent strategies help companies to find financing sources, achieve efficiency gains and better estimate and control energy and water costs and emissions.
This hour-long conversation helps companies accelerate progress toward sustainability goals and build long-term cost efficiencies and community benefits by understanding where and when to make operational investments.
You will learn how:
- Plan impactful transportation infrastructure projects that drive your sustainability and decarbonization goals.
- Make the right investments at the right time and in the right place by assessing investments against a comprehensive view of sustainability, economic impact, social fairness and equity, impact on emissions, materials in the supply chain, and product impact and cost.
- Compare and design ideal projects and sites that align with broader goals, achieve triple bottom line wins, and integrate sustainable design and engineering.
- Joel Makower, Co-Founder and President of GreenBiz Group
- Maryline Daviddod Levett, Director, Business Development, Black & Veach
- Jesse Alonzo, Senior Environmental Sustainability Specialist, Black & Veach
Black & Veitch is a leading infrastructure company in the transportation, telecommunications, power and water sectors with decades of experience in helping companies design and build optimal systems with a focus on resiliency and sustainability. Through unique projects with some of the world’s largest companies in transportation and logistics, finance, energy and cloud services, Black & Veach helps companies achieve their operational goals and build a sustainable sustainability framework.
If you are unable to tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access webcast recordings and resources, which will be available on-demand after the live webcast.