The company launches OMNIA™, the lottery industry’s first omnichannel solution
LONDON, Oct. 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — International Game Technology plc (“IGT”) (NYSE:IGT) today announced that it will showcase its impressive portfolio of growth-enabling solutions at the World Lottery Summit (“WLS”). 2022, 16-20 October, in Vancouver, British Columbia. At booth 543, IGT will demonstrate its forward-thinking, results-driven approach with its full suite of digital tools, exciting new games and innovative solutions that will drive lottery revenue and appeal to the next generation of players.
“IGT has shown exceptional growth in our lottery business over the years. We have made significant investments in research and development, particularly in our system hardware and software, printing and our iLottery segments, and we share these solutions. We look forward to working with our amazing customers at WLS,” said Vince Sadsky, IGT CEO. “The lottery industry has evolved significantly since our last standalone show in 2019. Our exciting new lottery modernization solutions will be on display at WLS alongside some of the industry’s most popular licensed products. These solutions are backed by As the best talent in the industry, we continue to extend our industry leadership.”
“WLS will be a celebratory event as IGT is participating in an individual lottery fair for the first time in three years, and we look forward to lots of excitement at our booth as we engage with our global customers,” said Told. Fabio Caroli, IGT CEO Global Lotteries. “As the class captain, IGT leverages our decades of experience and unmatched products to deliver the future of lottery to our customers. One of the most exciting innovations we have to offer at WLS is Omnia, the industry’s first truly all-encompassing solution.”
Making its global debut, IGT’s OMNIA™ is a comprehensive and modular solution that gives the lottery the ability to digitize the retail experience, whether a lottery sells lottery games or not. OMNIA is an integration of IGT’s Retail Lottery Core Central System and IGT’s iLottery solution. It combines both to give lottery operators the functionality they need to run their business now and in the future.
WLS attendees visiting the IGT booth can experience advanced solutions spanning a variety of customer profiles:
- Retail lotteries: From self-service terminals to staff-operated terminals and connectors like retailer Vue™, IGT will showcase its powerful point-of-sale hardware designed to engage lottery players in any retail environment. In addition, the booth will highlight IGT’s flexible core systems and data-driven suite of back-office tools.
- iLottery: Powering over 20 global digital lottery operators, IGT’s award-winning iLottery offering includes an attractive e-Instant portfolio supported by flexible products and dedicated iLottery specialty services. IGT’s engaging iLottery content, which includes omnichannel and licensed brands, will be available for visitors to play on a giant touchscreen. IGT will also showcase its end-to-end iLottery platform, powerful analytics tools and an easy-to-use player portal.
- Tatkal ticket service: Exciting Tatkal ticketing innovations on display include Infinity Instants™, which offer endless possibilities for scratch card design, and GLEAM™ technology, which adds spectacular holographic, foil or metallic inks to draw attention at the point of sale to arouse. Also highlighted are IGT’s turnkey Winner’s Choice™ promotions, second chance promotions and player-favorite licensed brands.
In addition, visitors to the IGT booth can learn more about the proven IGT Playsports platform for North American lotteries offering sports betting, as well as the video lottery content and cabinet.
IGT officials will also participate in several WLS 2022 panel discussions, including:
- IGT CEO Vince Sadsky will speak at the IGT presentation on October 17 as a Platinum Contributor.
- Fabio Carrolli, IGT CEO Global Lotteries, will attend the CEO Platinum Contributor Session on October 18th to discuss the hottest industry topics with executives from other lottery operators.
For more information about IGT’s lottery business, visit IGT.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is a leading global gaming company. We provide an enjoyable and responsible gaming experience for players across all channels and regulated segments, from lotteries and slots to sportsbook and digital. Leveraging compelling content, significant investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise and cutting-edge technology, our solutions deliver unparalleled gaming experiences that engage players and fuel growth. With a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in over 100 countries around the world, we create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity and accountability. IGT has about 10,500 employees. Visit www.igt.com for more information.
Phil O’Shaughnessy, Global Communications, toll-free US/Canada +1 (844) IGT-7452; +1 outside US/Canada (401) 392-7452
Francesco Lutti, +39 06 5189 9184; Italian media for inquiries
James Hurley, Investor Relations, +1 (401) 392-7190
© 2022 IG
Trademarks and/or service marks used herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of IGT, its affiliates, or its licensors.
Source International Sports Technology PLC