LetsGetChecked, found online at LetsGetChecked.com, is an online medical test platform, online pharmacy, and telehealth service provider.
Using LetsGetChecked, you can order hormone tests, wellness tests, sexual health tests, women’s health tests, diabetes tests, cancer screening tests, and more. The company also sells prescription drugs and connects you with board-certified medical experts for $49 per session.
Is LetsGetChecked legit? How does LetsGetChecked work? Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about LetsGetChecked and how it works today in our review.
What is LetsGetChecked?
LetsGetChecked makes it easy to order medical tests, wellness tests, and other checkups online.
You can access the platform through LetsGetChecked or via iOS or Android apps.
However you interact with LetsGetChecked, you can access at-home health testing with fast and accurate results from CLIA-certified labs.
You order a test online, then get a kit delivered to your address. You complete the kit via the included instructions, then send it back to the lab for results. You can track your progress using the personalized dashboard.
LetsGetChecked also lets you schedule a virtual consultation with a board-certified medical expert. Priced at just $49, these virtual care visits can help you understand your symptoms and get health advice.
Take control of your health! Visit LetsGetChecked today!
Some of the benefits of LetsGetChecked include:
- At-home health testing
- Fast and accurate results from CLIA-certified labs
- No need for clinics or appointments
- Virtual consultations with board-certified medical experts for $39 per visit
- Avoid long lines, high costs, travel, and waiting for labs
- Get FDA-approved medication delivered to your home
How Does LetsGetChecked Work?
LetsGetChecked makes it easy to order a test, collect a sample at home, and ship that sample to a lab for testing. Then, you get your test results and can consult with a doctor if needed – say, if you want a prescription for medication to manage the condition.
Here’s how LetsGetChecked works:
- Step 1) Order your test online with free shipping. LetsGetChecked ships all tests discreetly in a plain envelope, and the envelopes have no reference to LetsGetChecked visible.
- Step 2) Collect your sample in minutes. Follow the instructions included with your kit to collect the sample (say, by providing a saliva, stool, or blood sample). Then, place your sample into the package with the prepaid shipping label and ship it to the lab. If your test is checking for multiple biomarkers, then you may need to provide multiple samples. However, everything you need to provide a sample is included in the kit.
- Step 3) The CLIA-certified, state-of-the-art lab processes your sample, then provides you with results in two to five days. These are the same labs used by hospitals and doctors. You can view your test results through your online LetsGetChecked account.
- Step 4) Get medical support, if needed. A LetsGetChecked team member can contact you to talk you through the results, answer your questions, and provide guidance on the next steps. If you need to talk to a medical specialist, then you can talk to a board-certified medical provider directly through LetsGetChecked at a discount rate, and that medical provider can provide a prescription.
Discover a healthier you with LetsGetChecked!
LetsGetChecked Products & Services
LetsGetChecked offers three core products and services, including:
- Health Tests
- Prescription Medication
- Virtual Consultations
Health Tests: LetsGetChecked is best-known for its at-home lab results. The company was founded with the goal of making it easy to get lab test results online. You can order a test, collect a sample at home, and get results within two to five days. LetsGetChecked provides 30+ tests to choose from, and you follow the instructions in your kit to collect a sample at home before sending it to a CLIA-certified lab.
Prescription Medication: You can buy prescription medication through LetsGetChecked. If you want to save time and money without waiting at a pharmacy, then you can get affordable, FDA-approved medication online, delivered to your home via LetsGetChecked. LetsGetChecked’s prescription medication involves a free medical assessment, discreet delivery, FDA-approved medication, and automatic refills. You can order birth control bills for under $15 per pack, ED medication for under $5 per dose, and expert care with no hidden costs.
Virtual Consultations: LetsGetChecked provides virtual consultations with board-certified medical experts for $49 per visit with no appointment needed. You can use the secure messaging service to get answers fast, explain your symptoms, and get guidance on the next steps. Some order a virtual consultation after completing a test with LetsGetChecked, while others order a consultation without a test. Get a short health assessment, complete a medical review, receive a clinical report, and get the treatment you need. LetsGetChecked offers virtual consultations for sexual health, women’s health, men’s health, general health and wellness, and COVID-19 and common colds, among 60+ health concerns.
Get your at-home test from LetsGetChecked now!
LetsGetChecked offers a lineup of tests across multiple categories. The company separates its tests into four categories, including:
- Men’s Tests
- Women’s Tests
- Wellness Tests
- Sexual Health Tests
The company’s most popular tests, according to the official website, tend to be hormone, STD, fertility, and colon cancer screening tests. Some of the top-selling tests on the platform include the Female Hormone Test ($129), Ovarian Reserve Test ($139), Complete 8 STD Test ($249), Colon Cancer Screening Test ($69), Standard 5 STD Test ($149), and PCOS Test ($119).
LetsGetChecked offers a lineup of men’s tests you can perform at home to get valuable insight into your health. Like other LetsGetChecked tests, the men’s health tests involve providing a sample from the comfort of home, shipping that sample to a lab, and getting results within two to five days.
The company’s men’s health tests include:
Male Hormone Test ($139): LetsGetChecked’s standard Male Hormone Test, priced at $139, measures testosterone, sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), and free androgen index (FAI). After puberty, male hormones are responsible for crucial functions throughout the body – from sex drive to muscle mass to red blood cell production and more. Some men order a LetsGetChecked Male Hormone Test after experiencing symptoms – like fatigue, ED, infertility, or bloating. Others order a LetsGetChecked Male Hormone Test regularly to measure testosterone and other crucial hormones. The test involves a blood sample.
Male Hormone Advanced ($179): LetsGetChecked’s Male Hormone Advanced test tests for testosterone, sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), free androgen index (FAI), estradiol, and prolactin. It’s the same core three hormones as the Male Hormone Test but with two extra tested biomarkers. You provide a blood sample using the included finger prick.
Male Hormone Complete ($199): Male Hormone Complete checks the same five biomarkers in the Male Hormone Advanced test, but it also tests your cortisol levels. Cortisol is an important male stress hormone linked to obesity, cardiovascular health problems, and overall worsening health. High cortisol levels over time can indicate a problem that needs to be addressed. This testing kit includes a finger prick (for blood testing of most biomarkers) and a saliva collection kit (for cortisol).
Testosterone Test ($89): Just want to check testosterone without checking other male hormones? LetsGetChecked offers a testosterone test for $89. The test kit includes a finger prick. Just provide a blood sample using the finger prick, then get results within days. Testosterone is the primary male sex hormone, and it’s linked to weight loss, muscle growth, sex drive, energy, and more.
Time for a health check? Choose LetsGetChecked.
LetsGetChecked offers a lineup of tests for women, including fertility tests, hormone tests, and more:
Female Hormone Test ($139): LetsGetChecked’s popular Female Hormone Test tests for four important female hormones, including follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), luteinizing hormone (LH), prolactin, and estradiol. You provide a blood sample using the included finger prick, then get results within days.
PCOS Test ($139): Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is the most common hormonal disorder for women of reproductive age. PCOS can affect your ability to conceive, and it can lead to other symptoms of hormonal imbalances. LetsGetChecked’s popular PCOS Test checks for testosterone, sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), free androgen index (FAI), follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), luteinizing hormone (LH), cortisol, and antimullerian hormone (AMH). You get two types of testing kits in your order, including a finger prick blood sample collection kit and a saliva sample collection kit.
Ovarian Reserve Test ($139): LetsGetChecked’s Ovarian Reserve Test checks for levels of anti-mullerian hormone, or AMH. It helps you get an idea for how many eggs may be remaining in your system, and whether you have more or fewer eggs than average for your age. You provide a blood sample using the included finger prick collection kit.
Progesterone Test ($99): Progesterone can help verify if ovulation has occurred. LetsGetChecked’s Progesterone Test measures progesterone hormone via your blood and a finger prick collection kit.
Vaginitis Test ($199): LetsGetChecked’s Vaginitis Test is a discreet at-home test to check for biomarkers related to vaginitis. The testing kit includes a vaginal swab to check for bacterial vaginosis (BV), candida vaginitis (CV), or trichomonas vaginitis (TV). Your order arrives in discreet packaging for easy at-home testing and rapid results within days.
Embrace the future of healthcare with LetsGetChecked.
Many of LetsGetChecked’s tests fall under general wellness. The company offers cancer screening tests, cortisol tests, and more, for example, to check various parts of health and wellness.
Available wellness tests include:
Colon Cancer Screening Test ($89): LetsGetChecked offers its Colon Cancer Screening Test in the form of a fecal immunochemical test (FIT). The test screens for blood in the stool that isn’t visible to the naked eye, as the presence of this blood could indicate growths within the colon – including cancerous or pre-cancerous growths. Your testing kit comes with a stool sample collection kit you can complete at home.
Cortisol Test ($99): LetsGetChecked’s Cortisol Test uses your blood to check for cortisol levels. Cortisol is one of the primary stress hormones, and high cortisol levels are linked with fatigue, obesity, poor cardiovascular health, and other illnesses and symptoms. While some tests check for cortisol in your saliva, LetsGetChecked’s dedicated Cortisol Test includes a finger prick collection kit to test your blood for cortisol.
HsCRP Test ($89): Check your risk of developing heart disease by completing a high-sensitivity CRP test. The test detects inflammation in the form of high sensitivity C-reactive protein (HsCRP), a biomarker associated with a higher risk of heart disease. You get a finger prick blood sample collection kit in this testing kit.
Diabetes Test ($89): LetsGetChecked’s Diabetes Test can help detect or monitor diabetes or pre-diabetes by checking your HbA1C levels. You get a finger prick blood sample collection kit that checks for % of hemoglobin A1c, which can indicate whether you have pre-diabetes or diabetes.
Diabetes & Heart Test ($99): LetsGetChecked’s Diabetes & Heart Test checks multiple biomarkers linked to heart health, including total cholesterol, LDL, HDL, hemoglobin A1c, HDL, triglycerides, and lipoprotein, among other metrics. Each kit includes multiple finger pricks, making it easy to provide a blood sample and get insight into your cardiovascular health.
Kidney Test ($99): A LetsGetChecked Kidney Test comes with a finger prick to help you provide a blood sample. You can use the test to monitor kidney function and performance. The test checks for urea, creatinine, and estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) to determine the health of your kidneys.
Lyme Disease Test ($119): Check for Lyme disease with LetsGetChecked’s Lyme Disease Test. Priced at $119, the test checks for borrelia antibodies in your blood, as these antibodies can verify the presence of Lyme disease. You provide a blood sample using the included finger prick.
Essential Vitamin Test ($109): Are you deficient in certain vitamins and minerals? Nutrient deficiencies can lead to health problems throughout the body. LetsGetChecked’s Essential Vitamin Test checks for vitamin B12, vitamin D, and vitamin E levels. You get four finger prick collection kits in each kit to test your blood for nutrient deficiencies.
Cholesterol Test ($89): High cholesterol levels can increase your risk of cardiovascular health problems. You can check your cholesterol levels using an at-home LetsGetChecked test. That test checks for triglycerides, total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and HDL % of total cholesterol and lipoprotein, making it easy to see exactly how much good cholesterol, bad cholesterol, and total cholesterol you have in your blood.
Micronutrient ($179): Test for vitamin D, vitamin B12, vitamin E, copper, and selenium levels using LetsGetChecked’s Micronutrient Test. These micronutrients are crucial for countless factors of overall health and wellbeing. Each kit includes a finger prick to provide a blood sample.
Thyroid Antibody Test ($119): LetsGetChecked’s Thyroid Antibody Test tests for levels of crucial thyroid hormones, including thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), free thyroxine (FT4), free triiodothyronine (FT3), thyroglobulin antibodies (TGAB), and thyroid peroxidase antibodies (TPO/TPEX). You get multiple finger pricks to provide a blood sample.
Thyroid ($99): LetsGetChecked also offers a standard Thyroid Test that checks for TSH, FT4, and FT3, three of the most important thyroid hormones. These hormones can give you a broad picture of your hormone levels and overall thyroid health.
Affordable, easy health testing? Try LetsGetChecked!
Sexual Health Tests
In addition to the fertility and sex hormone tests mentioned above, LetsGetChecked offers STD tests. You can check for specific STDs like chlamydia and trichomoniasis. Or, you can check for a panel of eight common STDs.
After completing a test, you can order treatment options through LetsGetChecked’s online pharmacy.
Available STD tests include:
Simple 2 ($99): LetsGetChecked’s Simple 2 test checks for chlamydia and gonorrhea.
Standard 5 ($149): LetsGetChecked’s most popular STD test is the Standard 5 test, which checks for chlamydia, gonorrhea, trichomoniasis, HIV, and syphilis.
Complete 8 ($249): For maximum peace of mind, you may want to get the Complete 8 test. This test checks for the same 5 STDs in the Standard 5 test along with Gardnerella, mycoplasma, and ureaplasma.
LetsGetChecked Prescription Medication
LetsGetChecked is an online pharmacy and online test service provider rolled into one. You can get medication delivered to your address through the LetsGetChecked pharmacy.
Here’s how the LetsGetChecked online pharmacy system works:
- Step 1) Schedule a free medical assessment. A health professional can analyze your case, then determine if prescription medication is the right choice.
- Step 2) If approved, you can receive a prescription for FDA-approved medication. LetsGetChecked ships this medication to your address in discreet packaging.
- Step 3) You can order medication once or sign up for automatic refills.
Some of LetsGetChecked’s most popular prescription medications include birth control bills (starting at $15 per pack) and ED medication (for $5 per dose and up). The pharmacy also offers prescription treatments for STDs, cholesterol, and more, including a range of low-cost generic options.
You can manage your medication on the go via the LetsGetChecked mobile app.
The LetsGetChecked medical team includes doctors, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and more. LetsGetChecked’s dispensing pharmacy is Coastline Pharmacy, LLC, which is located in Jupiter, Florida.
Your health matters. Trust it with LetsGetChecked!
LetsGetChecked Virtual Consultations
LetsGetChecked also offers virtual consultations with board-certified medical providers for just $49 per visit.
Your consultation is in the form of an instant messaging conversation – not a call or video chat. You can message back and forth with a board-certified medical provider via the LetsGetChecked mobile app or website.
Here’s how LetsGetChecked’s virtual consultations work:
- Step 1) Complete a short health assessment and choose the area of your health you want to focus on.
- Step 2) A LetsGetChecked board-certified medical provider messages you through the app about your request.
- Step 3) You receive a clinical report, including a prescription (if required) and additional guidance on treatment and testing.
- Step 4) LetsGetChecked delivers the treatment you need directly to your location. Or, you can pick it up at a local pharmacy.
When signing up for a virtual consultation, you can choose from a range of health issues to focus on, including sexual health, women’s health, men’s health, general health and wellness, and COVID-19 and common colds.
LetsGetChecked emphasizes transparent pricing with no hidden costs. You don’t need to worry about getting insurance involved, and the company accepts HSA and FSA cards on checkout.
LetsGetChecked: Your key to a healthier life!
There are other telehealth services, at-home test providers, and online prescription medication services. What makes LetsGetChecked unique? Why order from LetsGetChecked?
Here are some of the unique features and benefits of LetsGetChecked:
- Free Shipping to Your Door: All LetsGetChecked tests include free shipping to your door.
- Easy Home Sample Collection Kit: The specific samples to collect vary from test to test. However, all LetsGetChecked testing kits include an easy sample collection kit and step-by-step instructions. Typically, you can collect the sample within minutes, then place it in the prepaid shipping package to send it to the lab.
- Fast Lab Results in 2 to 5 Days: Some at-home lab testing services require you to wait weeks for results. LetsGetChecked is relatively fast, providing you with results in just two to five days.
- Subscribe to Save 30%: Most LetsGetChecked tests are available via subscription at a discount rate. If you want to track how certain biomarkers change over time, for example, then you can sign up to receive regular shipments at a discount price. The popular LetsGetChecked Male Hormone Test, for example, is priced at $139 for a one-time purchase or $97.30 every three months via a subscription.
- Available in Most States: Most LetsGetChecked tests are available in all states except New York. Wherever you are in the United States, you should have no trouble ordering tests to your location.
- FSA & HSA Cards Accepted: You can pay for LetsGetChecked tests using your registered health savings accounts.
- Available 24/7: LetsGetChecked is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you want to schedule a virtual consultation with a doctor in the middle of the night, then you can do so with LetsGetChecked.
- Mobile App for iOS & Android: LetsGetChecked offers a mobile app for iOS and Android that makes it easy to track test results, check your progress over time, order new tests, or complete a doctor consultation.
- Discreet Packaging: All LetsGetChecked test kits arrive at your address in discreet packaging with no mention of “LetsGetChecked” anywhere on the exterior label. Whatever you’re testing for, you’ll get discreet packaging with each order.
- Online Pharmacy: Need to order medication after your LetsGetChecked test or consultation? You can order prescription medication via the LetsGetChecked online pharmacy. The company partners with a Jupiter, Florida-based pharmacy to sell prescription medication across the United States.
- Virtual Consultations for Just $49: Need to speak with a medical professional? LetsGetChecked offers text message-based consultations with a board-certified medical professional for just $49. You can receive a customized treatment plan, get prescription medication, and talk to a doctor about your health and wellness needs.
- Automatic Prescription Refills: LetsGetChecked offers automatic prescription refills, and you can sign up to receive new refills of your LetsGetChecked subscription each month.
Unveil your health secrets with LetsGetChecked.
LetsGetChecked Reviews: What Do Customers Say?
LetsGetChecked has strong reviews online from customers who have used the service for all types of tests. Some have used LetsGetChecked to make important decisions about their health or confirm a diagnosis. Others have been impressed with LetsGetChecked’s board-certified medical experts and overall customer support team.
Here are some of the reviews for LetsGetChecked found online via verified purchasers and review aggregator websites:
LetsGetChecked has a 4.9 star out of 5 rating on the iOS app store with 8,300+ reviews, making it one of the best-rated apps in the medical testing space. Customers generally have good things to say about the app and how it works, finding LetsGetChecked works as advertised by making it easy to order tests and get results quickly. The app also has a modern interface and is easy to use. LetsGetChecked also has a 4.5 star rating on the Google Play Store with 890+ reviews and 100,000+ downloads.
LetsGetChecked has an average rating of 4.7 stars out of 5 with 17,000+ reviews on Trustpilot, with 82% of reviewers giving the company a 5-star rating. Most customers are impressed with the ease of use, the simple instructions, and the speed of receiving their lab test results. Customers also tend to have a good experience dealing with customer service and refund requests.
LetsGetChecked tends to have strong reviews from major media outlets and industry news websites, including top marks on Testing.com, Forbes, and Healthline, among others.
LetsGetChecked sells some tests on Amazon, where the company’s tests tend to have strong marks. LetsGetChecked has 140+ ratings with an average score of 4 out of 5 for its at-home thyroid testing kit, for example. Most reviewers find the test kits work as advertised to deliver the information they need.
LetsGetChecked has an unusually poor online presence with the Better Business Bureau, including an F rating and an average score of 1.13 stars out of 5. BBB ratings generally tend to be lower, as most people don’t leave BBB reviews unless they’re dissatisfied with the service. There are only 8 reviews overall, and some complaints have been resolved. Overall, most LetsGetChecked customers online seem happy with the service they received.
The few negative reviews for LetsGetChecked tend to come from people who let their test expire (or claim to have received an expired test). Some customers dispute the accuracy of test results or are skeptical of results, although most customers agree the results are close to what they expected (or close to what they’ve seen with other testing services).
Ultimately, LetsGetChecked has a good online presence, with most customers finding the company works as advertised to provide effective tests, easy and affordable prescription mediation, and hassle-free virtual consultations, among other perks.
Learn from the experiences of other users >>>
LetsGetChecked was founded with the goal of helping people live longer, happier lives. The company’s team consists of Peter Poley (CEO), Ronan Ryan (COO), and Dr. Robert Mordkin (Chief Medical Officer), among others.
To date, LetsGetChecked has performed over 10 million tests measuring 50+ biomarkers, with almost 250,000 abnormal results detected.
LetsGetChecked maintains offices in New York and Dublin and has a team of around 700 employees. The company has raised $283 million in funding to date. Plus, LetsGetChecked has partnered with major organizations and businesses to provide hassle-free testing, including Amazon, Denver Health, NCSD, Humana, Berkshire Hathaway, and the University of Virginia, among others.
You can contact LetsGetChecked and the company’s customer service team via the following:
- Online Form: https://www.letsgetchecked.com/contact-us/
- Phone: (315) 508-7414
- Head Office (New York): 330 W 38th Street, 405, New York, NY, 10018, United States
- Head Office (Dublin): Unit 3, Adelphi House, George’s Street Upper, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, A96 NY82, Ireland
- Pharmacy Address: Coastline Pharmacy, LLC Driftwood Plaza, 2107 S US Highway 1, Jupiter, FL 33477
LetsGetChecked makes it easy and affordable to get at-home tests delivered to your address. Browse tests online, select the test you need, and collect a sample at home without visiting a lab. Then, send the sample to a CLIA-certified lab to get results within days.
Overall, LetsGetChecked sees itself as the future of healthcare, and the company is one of the internet’s biggest medical test service providers.
To learn more about LetsGetChecked or to browse available tests today, visit the official website.
Related: Affordable STD Testing – At-Home Treatments and Discreet Fast Labs
For product review questions or feedback, please contact [email protected]
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team. Please know we only recommend high-quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely substitutes for sound medical or financial advice from a licensed healthcare provider or certified financial advisor. Make sure to consult with a professional physician or financial consultant before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed as the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA, or Health Canada approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and do not provide any kind of get-rich money scheme. Reviewer is not responsible for pricing inaccuracies. Check product sales page for final prices.