CoolCura is a cooling neckband based on Feng Fu ice therapy.
By applying CoolCura to your neck, you can relieve stress and headaches, solve aches and pains, and get help with insomnia and anxiety, among other benefits.
Does CoolCura really work? How does the device use Feng Fu ice therapy? Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about CoolCura today in our review.
What is CoolCura?
CoolCura is an innovative device designed to relieve pain, anxiety, symptoms of stress, and more.
The device works by targeting the Feng Fu point, which is one of 400 pressure points on your body. Pressure point therapy is backed by thousands of years of use in traditional medicine. The makers of CoolCura designed CoolCura to target a specific pressure point: the Feng Fu point.
Just place CoolCura around the back of your neck, then enjoy a 20-minute session to soothe your mind, body, and soul.
CoolCura is available through GetCoolCura.io, where it’s priced at around $29.99 per neckband. Each purchase comes with an adjustable neckband and an ice pod. You place the ice pod in the freezer for three to four hours to cool it, then place the ice pod in the neckband to keep CoolCura cool. By wearing CoolCura around your neck, you can use the science of pressure points for targeted relief.
All CoolCura purchases come with a 30 day moneyback guarantee. If you’re unhappy with CoolCura for any reason, or if the device didn’t resolve your pain, then you can request a complete refund.
Some of the benefits of CoolCura, according to the official website, include:
- Relieve headaches and migraines
- Calm stress
- Based on the proven science of Feng Fu ice therapy
- Used and recommended by doctors
- 30 day moneyback guarantee
- 2022 Innovation & Excellence award winning product
CoolCura: Get the benefits you’ve been looking for!
How Does CoolCura Work?
Some use CoolCura to induce a general feeling of wellbeing. Others use it to calm stress. Some use it for specific issues – like migraines or headaches.
However you want to use it, CoolCura is based on the proven science of Feng Fu therapy and pressure points.
Your body has 400+ pressure points all over. These pressure points are linked to a range of effects – like relieving pain in specific parts of your body or improving mood.
The Feng Fu pressure point is famous for its effects on headaches, stress, anxiety, and overall wellbeing. It’s located at the bottom of your skullcap, near where it joints with your neck.
To target the Feng Fu pressure point, you need to keep it cool and apply gentle pressure. This unlocks the pressure point’s maximum potential.
When you apply CoolCura, you keep the pressure point cool while applying gentle pressure, making it easy to activate the pressure point in a fast, easy, and reliable way. It’s a proven way to relieve headaches, migraines, hangovers, and more.
Overall, the goal of CoolCura is to provide drug-free relief from aches and pains while naturally increasing blood flow and endorphins.
Click here to find out more about CoolCura >>>
CoolCura Activates Your Body’s Built-In Healing Processes
CoolCura works because it activates your body’s built-in healing processes.
When your body experiences pain, it sends blood flow to the source of the pain, delivering oxygen and nutrients to help heal the area. This is useful if you’ve experienced a physical injury that needs to be repaired.
At the same time, your body produces endorphins in response to pain.
CoolCura creates a similar sensation within yourself in response to pain. By activating the Feng Fu acupuncture point, you naturally increase blood flow and endorphins throughout your body, helping your body respond by pain.
CoolCura vs. Other Pain Relief Solutions
The makers of CoolCura emphasize a natural, side effect-free type of pain relief. By using CoolCura daily, you can enjoy drug-free pain relief with a non-habit-forming device.
Some of the benefits of CoolCura compared to pain relief medication and other pain relief solutions include:
- Avoid relying on drugs and chemicals to treat your pain.
- Natural, non-habit-forming, drug-free pain relief.
- Fast-acting and effective, delivering meaningful pain relief results in as little as 20 minutes (instead of waiting hours for medication to kick in).
- Backed by doctors, including doctors who specifically recommend CoolCura for pain relief.
- Relieves multiple symptoms, including anxiety, stress, mood imbalances, sleeplessness, and more.
- Not harmful to your body, using the science of pressure points to activate your body’s natural pain response.
Don’t miss out on this limited-time opportunity to get CoolCura!
How to Use CoolCura
CoolCura is designed to be easy to use. You just freeze the ice pod for three to four hours, place the ice pod in the neckband, then place the neckband around your neck for around 20 minutes to experience proven relief.
Here’s how to use CoolCura for the first time:
- Step 1) Freeze the CoolCura ice pod for three to four hours. Or, leave the pod in the freezer until you need to use it.
- Step 2) Insert the ice pod into the neckband.
- Step 3) Place the neckband around your neck, then relax. You can sit with the neckband around your neck. Or, you can move around. The neckband sits securely on your neck for powerful relief.
The manufacturer recommends using CoolCura twice per day for 20 minutes at a time.
You can clean CoolCura by rinsing the ice pod and by hand washing the neckband in warm water with a gentle detergent.
There are other pain relief therapies available today. What makes CoolCura unique? Why wear CoolCura instead of simply applying a cold cloth to your neck?
Here are some of the features and benefits of CoolCura, according to the official website:
- Comfortable to Wear: CoolCura is designed with your comfort in mind.
- Pain Relief in Minutes: You could experience a meaningful reduction in pain within just minutes of placing CoolCura around your neck.
- Wear As Long As You Like: The makers of CoolCura recommend wearing it for around 20 minutes to experience relief. However, you can wear CoolCura as long or as short as you like.
- Wear Anywhere: CoolCura is so comfortable, you can wear it anywhere. Some wear it while sitting at their desk all day, for example, while others wear it while walking or working out. The device fits snugly around your neck to stay secure no matter what you’re doing.
- Convenient & Mess-Free: You could apply a cold cloth or a bag of ice cubes to your neck for similar ice therapy relief, but these solutions and messy and inconvenient. Plus, you lose the cooling sensation quickly. With, CoolCura you get a perfectly optimized Feng Fu ice therapy session with zero hassle.
- Safe: CoolCura’s Feng Fu ice therapy is safe and designed for people 13 years and above who are not pregnant.
- Keep in Freezer for Anytime Relief: CoolCura is designed to fit into the freezer when you’re not using it, allowing you to enjoy relief at any time. Just take CoolCura out of the freezer, place it in the surrounding neck cloth, and enjoy Feng Fu therapy at any time.
- Long Lasting Coolness: CoolCura has a unique metallic material that locks in coldness, helping the device stay cold for a long-time – even when wrapped around your neck.
- Backed by Thousands of Reviews: According to the official CoolCura website, thousands have used the device for effective cooling relief. Many find it helps with migraines, anxiety, or stress. Others simply use it for general wellness or mood.
- Stainless Steel Ice Pod: The secret to CoolCura’s long-term cooling power is the use of the stainless steel ice pod. That ice pod helps CoolCura stay cool for longer.
- Adjustable Neckband: CoolCura has an adjustable, one size fits all neckband. You adjust the neckband as needed for a comfortable fit.
- Handy Travel Bag for Easy Portability: All CoolCura purchases come with a handy travel bag, making it easy to take CoolCura with you on the go.
- Foam Ice Pod Holder: The stainless steel CoolCura ice pod comes with a foam holder. This foam holder allows you to grab CoolCura’s pod without heating up the stainless steel, helping the device stay cool for longer.
- 30 Day Refund Policy: If you’re unsatisfied with CoolCura for any reason, you can return it within 30 days.
- One Size Fits All: There’s no need to choose your size on checkout. Instead, CoolCura comes with an adjustable neckband, making it easy to fit it around your neck regardless of your neck size.
- Created by Mission Driven Company: CoolCura was developed by a mother who watched her son struggle with panic attacks. She found ice therapy helped with panic attacks, so she developed the ultimate ice therapy device. Today, the company continues to be mission-driven, motivated to help people solve panic attacks without harmful drugs or chemicals.
Order now before stock runs out – click here!
Who Created CoolCura?
CoolCura was created by a woman who watched her son struggle with a panic attack. She wanted a natural way to relieve her son’s stress and anxiety, which led her to develop CoolCura.
Barbara Canellis’ oldest son, Austin, had a panic attack in the hospital. Barbara watched nurses treat that panic attack by placing an ice pack on the back of Austin’s neck. The unique strategy worked, providing an immediate calming effect.
After the incident, Barbara researched Feng Fu ice therapy and learned more about the science behind it. She was shocked to discover there was no mainstream device to make Feng Fu ice therapy easy – so she created one.
After years of prototypes and user tests, Barbara launched CoolCura. Today, thousands have used CoolCura to enjoy ice therapy and pain relief.
Scientific Evidence for CoolCura
CoolCura is based on the science of Feng Fu therapy and pressure points. Although it may not work for everyone, many people use pressure points and Feng Fu therapy daily for proven relief. We’ll review some of the science behind pressure points and Feng Fu therapy below.
There’s surprisingly little information online in English about Feng Fu therapy and how it works. The therapy does not appear to have been published in any peer-reviewed medical journal, nor have major science blogs, medical newsletters, or other media addressed the therapy. You can find a handful of anecdotal reports online of people using the Feng Fu point for health and wellness, but there’s little information outside of these sources.
However, there’s plenty of evidence ice therapy works as advertised. A 2001 study showed ice therapy can help with muscle contractions and skin temperature, for example, which could help your body respond to injury. It’s no secret applying coolness to injury and inflammation can help with recovery, and CoolCura may use similar science to help with your body’s natural healing.
Despite the proven effects of cold therapy on soft tissue injuries, CoolCura is not designed to address soft tissue injuries. It’s not designed to help with neck or head pain, for example. Instead, it’s designed to support your body’s overall health and wellness, defend against headaches and migraines, and help with anxiety and stress.
There is evidence cold temperatures can help with stress. Many people take ice baths for physical and mental health, for example. Some evidence backs the use of ice baths. A 2022 study, for example, found certain health effects linked to exposure to cold water, including improved athletic performance. Meanwhile, a 2008 study found cold showers could be a potential treatment for depression.
Although there’s little information online about the Feng Fu pressure point, there’s plenty of evidence supporting the use of pressure points and acupuncture points. A 2014 meta-analysis, for example, reviewed evidence on acupuncture points and found they could help with low back pain, chronic headache, and other traumatic pain. Many people use CoolCura daily to relieve headaches and migraines.
Overall, CoolCura offers an alternative pain relief management system, using a unique therapy – and the science of pressure points – to potentially provide relief. Although there’s little formal evidence on the Feng Fu pressure point and how it works, there’s plenty of anecdotal evidence supporting the use of CoolCura for pain relief.
Click here to claim your discount!
CoolCura Reviews: What Do Customers Say?
CoolCura has strong reviews online from customers around the world, and thousands have used it for meaningful relief.
Here are some of the reviews shared by verified purchasers at the official website and other sources online:
One buyer describes CoolCura as an “excellent stress reliever” for its ability to melt away stress. She recommends CoolCura to anyone who needs help relaxing or letting stress go.
Many like how quickly CoolCura works, delivering proven relief in just minutes. Some people find it takes around 20 minutes for the full effects of CoolCura to kick in, while others find it works more rapidly.
CoolCura is popular with those who want pain relief without using over-the-counter medication or invasive solutions. Some dislike the side effects or dependency issues of medication, for example, which is why they pick CoolCura instead.
CoolCura is popular with people suffering from headaches, migraines, and other issues. You can relieve stress and tension and enjoy a state of relaxation.
Some reviewers like CoolCura for helping them cool down. You might use it after a workout, for example, to cool your body. Or, some wear it on hot evenings in the summer for powerful cooling relief.
Customers generally have good things to say about the CoolCura customer service experience, finding it easy to request refunds, manage shipping issues, and resolve complaints.
CoolCura is available through GetCoolCura.io, where it’s priced at around $29.99 per unit. Each unit comes with an adjustable neckband, a portable carrying case, and the stainless steel cooling pod – which is everything you need to begin therapy at home as soon as today.
Plus, the more CoolCuras you buy, the more you can save. The price drops as low as $23.99 per unit when ordering multiple CoolCuras.
Here’s how pricing works when ordering CoolCura online today:
- 1 x CoolCura: $29.99 + Shipping
- 3 x CoolCuras: $79.98 ($26.66 Per Unit) + Free US Shipping
- 5 x CoolCuras: $119.97 ($23.99 Per Unit) + Free US Shipping
Place your order right here for the best prices available!
CoolCura Refund Policy
CoolCura has a 30 day moneyback guarantee. Contact the manufacturer within 30 days if you’re unhappy with your purchase for any reason.
To qualify for a refund, your CoolCura must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn and unused, and in its original packaging.
CoolCura is made by a US-based company. The product was invented by Barbara Canellis, who found the therapy helped her son deal with panic attacks.
CoolCura is sold online through GetCoolCura.io, a third party website run by GiddyUp. GiddyUp curates innovative products and works directly with inventors. The best way to support the original inventors of CoolCura is to order from GetCoolCura.io.
You can contact the CoolCura customer service team via the following:
- Email: [email protected]
- Mailing Address: 60 Stirling Road, Watching, New Jersey, 07069, USA
CoolCura uses the power of Feng Fu ice therapy to activate your body’s natural pain relief processes.
By applying CoolCura to the back of your neck for 20 minutes, you could increase endorphins and blood flow throughout your body, activating your body’s pain relief processes.
To learn more about CoolCura and how it works or to buy the device online today, visit the official website at GetCoolCura.io.
For product review questions or feedback, please contact [email protected]
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team. Please know we only recommend high-quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely substitutes for sound medical or financial advice from a licensed healthcare provider or certified financial advisor. Make sure to consult with a professional physician or financial consultant before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed as the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA, or Health Canada approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and do not provide any kind of get-rich money scheme. Reviewer is not responsible for pricing inaccuracies. Check product sales page for final prices.