Keratone is a foot and nail fungus supplement available exclusively online through Keratone.com.
Priced at $69 for a one month supply, Keratone could help permanently banish fungus and regrow healthy nails, according to the official website.
Is Keratone legit? Can you really clear away foot and toenail fungus using Keratone? Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about Keratone and how it works today in our review.
What is Keratone?
Keratone is a concentrated liquid formula that claims to permanently remove foot and toenail fungus as part of a 30-second home remedy.
Typically, doctors recommend antibiotics, over-the-counter medications, and other solutions to remove fungus. However, the makers of Keratone claim you could achieve similar effects by taking drops of their liquid formula sublingually (under the tongue) daily.
Keratone was developed by a podiatrist named Dr. Cage in partnership with a researcher named Randy Crawford. Randy had a severe toenail fungus infection he struggled to get rid of – until he tried Dr. Cage’s unique solution. That solution later became Keratone.
Keratone is exclusively sold through Keratone.com, where it’s priced at $69 per bottle and backed by a 60 day moneyback guarantee.
Keratone is advertised as the ultimate solution to foot and toenail fungus, helping you rapidly clear away your condition and enjoy powerful results.
Here are some of the benefits of Keratone, according to the official website:
- Permanently eliminate toenail fungus and related complications
- Grow stronger, smoother, clearer nails
- Natural formula with no side effects
- Non-invasive, risk-free, with no dieting or lifestyle changes required
- Nourish your nails and skin
- Protect against fungi outbreaks and infections
Don’t miss out on the benefits that Keratone can provide – order now!
How Does Keratone Work?
You take drops of Keratone sublingually (under your tongue) daily, holding the formula under your tongue for two minutes before swallowing.
As the ingredients enter your body, they rejuvenate the area under your nail fungus infection, promoting blood flow and targeting the root cause of your nail fungus infection.
Typically, doctors recommend antibiotics or over-the-counter medication to counteract nail fungus. However, the makers of Keratone claim you could experience similar effects with natural ingredients.
The secret to Keratone’s success is the way it targets the root cause of toenail fungus: poor circulation. In fact, the manufacturer claims toenail fungus is not even an external infection: it’s an issue linked to blood flow.
Each drop of Keratone contains a blend of B vitamins, zinc, copper, vitamin A, vitamin C, and herb and plant extracts. Here’s what happens when you take those ingredients daily:
- Step 1) You take the drops, your body absorbs the ingredients, and the ingredients tackle the root cause of nail fungus by improving blood flow and detoxifying the body. You start by taking Keratone, and the ingredients begin “immediate lowering of infection symptoms,” according to the official website. Each drop contains “powerful nutrients” that “eliminate intruder build-up directly by their antifungal properties,” according to the manufacturer, making it easy for your body to fight back against a fungal infection. When blood can flow normally, it’s easier for your body to send oxygen and nutrients to the area to kickstart healing and begin detoxification.
- Step 2) Your nail fungus vanishes. The second step in Keratone’s five-step process is the complete elimination of your nail fungus. According to the manufacturer, “the fungal build-up in your nails vanishes” at this point, clearing away the infection entirely. Because the formula has improved blood flow, your body can easily carry the infection out of your body using your new and improved capillaries. Those capillaries used to struggle with blood flow, but Keratone has promoted capillary activity for better blood flow.
- Step 3) Keratone remineralizes and rejuvenates your nail and surrounding skin. At this point, your nails “grow stronger, smoother, clearer,” according to the manufacturer. In fact, the manufacturer of Keratone claims your skin and nails may look “10 years younger” with the fungus out of your system. The bacterial and fungal build-ups have disappeared, leaving clear and healthy-looking nails behind.
- Step 4) You shield yourself against toenail fungus and skin disease forever. Keratone doesn’t just claim to eliminate toenail fungus in the short-term; it also claims to permanently protect you from fungus in the future. It creates a shield around your nails and skin to prevent re-infection, according to the manufacturer.
- Step 5) Keratone improves your entire health and wellbeing. Within “just a few weeks” of using Keratone for the first time, you’ll be on the path to a better future. Your nails “will be shiny and healthy,” according to the manufacturer and protected against future infections. Plus, your entire health and wellbeing “start to improve” because the fungus is out of your system and your immune system can function more efficiently.
Using this five-step process, Keratone claims to rapidly clear away toenail fungus infections and protect you against future infections long-term.
Try Keratone now and experience the difference!
Keratone Targets the Root Cause of Toenail Fungus: Poor Circulation in your Capillaries
Toenail fungus tends to come back.
Have you ever cleared away a toenail fungus, only to continue experiencing toenail fungus again and again?
According to the makers of Keratone, that’s because you’ve ignored the root cause of toenail fungus: poor circulation in your capillaries.
Here’s how the makers of Keratone explain the root cause of toenail fungus:
“Clinical studies have shown that toenail fungus is not an externally nail infection, but rather is a bacterial & fungal build-up created by poor circulation in the tiniest blood vessels, the capillaries.”
Many doctors recommend medications that clear up your toenail fungus from the outside. You apply the formulas externally to kill the fungus. That may work short-term, but it has limited long-term effectiveness.
By taking Keratone daily, you can clear away fungus and support your body’s long-term defense against fungus by promoting better blood flow.
Who Created Keratone?
Keratone was created by a podiatrist named Dr. Cage, who worked with a man named Randy Crawford to develop a natural remedy for toenail fungus.
Podiatrists are not medical doctors (MDs), but they do complete four years of training at a podiatric medical school. Dr. Cage also specializes in fungal infections, including foot and nail fungus.
Randy, meanwhile, is a 45-year-old man who lives near Chicago with his wife and two kids. Randy works as a research analyst for one of the country’s top pharmaceutical companies, and he used his connections within the pharmaceutical industry to connect with Dr. Cage and develop Keratone.
Randy had a personal motivation to create Keratone: he spent years suffering from a serious toenail fungus problem of his own. His problem reached a peak when he tried to cut off his toenail in front of his family using a chainsaw.
After the chainsaw incident, Randy realized he needed help, so he met with Dr. Cage to create a permanent, natural solution to nail fungus.
Don’t miss out on this limited-time opportunity to get Keratone!
Keratone Versus Nail Fungus Medication
Before developing Keratone with Dr. Cage, Randy had tried conventional nail fungus medications – yet nothing worked.
Over years of suffering from nail fungus, Randy took prescription-strength medications and over-the-counter solutions like:
- Undecylenic acid
- Epsom salt
- Deacetylated chitin
- Lauric esters
Overall, Randy claims to have spent “the sound of dollars” on these solutions, yet nothing worked.
Eventually, Randy’s toenail fungus became so bad that neighborhood children started to make fun of him. His feet stank and looked disgusting.
One day, Randy decided to use an old, rusty chainsaw to cut off his rotting toe. He started the chainsaw while his family watched in shock. Although Randy never cut off his toe, he ended up in the hospital anyway, as the infection caused him to pass out.
While recovering from his traumatic incident at the hospital, Randy met Dr. Cage, and the two teamed up to create Keratone.
Keratone’s Recipe is Traced to an Elite, Secretive Organization Called NAIL
Dr. Cage knew Randy was suffering from one of the most severe toenail fungus infections he had ever seen, so he decided to help.
Dr. Cage told Randy about a secret organization of elites called the Network of Aesthetics and Image Learning (NAIL). It’s a group of people dedicated to going to extreme lengths to preserve their public image – including influencers, celebrities, and some of the world’s best-known people.
Highly-visible people like celebrities can’t afford to have toenail fungus. That’s why NAIL developed a secret cure for toenail fungus.
Here’s how Randy explains the discovery:
“In their pursuit of perfection, N.A.I.L. had recruited some of the brightest minds in the field of mycology and podiatry, including Dr. Cage, to develop a groundbreaking formula. A formula that not only eradicates toenail fungus but also promotes overall skin health, thus preventing future infections.”
Instead of keeping that formula secret, Dr. Cage decided to tell Randy about it.
There was a secret cure for toenail fungus, but it was only known to an elite few people. That’s when Randy and Dr. Cage started to team up to share Keratone with the world based on NAIL’s original formula.
Click here to order Keratone and get a free gift!
What to Expect After Taking Keratone: Randy’s Journey
Randy Crawford, the man who helped create Keratone in partnership with Dr. Cage, had a severe case of toenail fungus that led to his hospitalization.
After taking Keratone, however, Randy rapidly cleared away his infection and claims to be fungus-free today.
Here’s what to expect after using Keratone, according to Randy’s journey shared on Keratone.com:
Randy took Dr. Cage’s Keratone formula every day as instructed.
Over the first 7 or 8 days, Randy did not notice any major changes in the visible appearance of his toenails.
During those first 7 or 8 days, however, Randy felt like he had “more energy than ever in my life,” claiming his body felt “reborn” thanks to the supplement. He was focused, calm, and relaxed, and Keratone improved his overall mood. According to Dr. Cage, Randy felt these effects because his body “was cleansing out the bacteria build-up.”
One day, Randy walked into the shower and noticed his nail looked significantly better. The “swelling disappeared” and the smell had “significantly lowered” thanks to Keratone.
Soon after, Randy woke up and his toenail “finally looked healthy.” There were no more symptoms of toenail fungus, and he felt free and clear of the disease entirely. Prior to taking Keratone, Randy’s toenail was rotting and his toe looked like it belonged to a corpse. By just taking Keratone, he cleared his infection rapidly.
Randy continued to take Keratone for four more weeks and observed no sign of nail fungus whatsoever. His nails got better every day.
In fact, Randy also claims he lost weight, improved the appearance of his skin, and looked and felt 10 years younger after taking Keratone. He also claims the formula eliminated his stress and anxiety.
Try Keratone now and see for yourself why it’s the top seller!
How to Take Keratone
Some nail fungus formulas are topical solutions applied directly to the nail or fungus.
Others, like Keratone, are oral supplements you take sublingually (under your tongue) or by swallowing.
Here’s how the manufacturer of Keratone recommends using the formula:
Shake well before use
Take 2mL of Keratone daily, preferably in the morning; put one 2mL dose under your tongue and hold it there for 2 minutes before swallowing
If tolerable, take a second serving later in the day
Keratone was developed by a podiatrist named Dr. Cage. Dr. Cage specializes in foot and toenail fungus and has helped patients overcome these issues in the past. As a podiatrist, Dr. Cage has also completed a minimum of four years of podiatric medical school.
Here are all of the ingredients in Keratone and how they work, according to Dr. Cage’s research:
- Olive Leaf Extract: Also known as olea europaea, olive leaf extract comes from the same plant used to make olive oil. It’s the ordinary olive plant, but the extract from that plant has a long history of use in traditional medicine. Dr. Cage added olive leaf extract to the formula for its ability to support the circulatory system. According to Dr. Cage, the root cause of toenail fungus is poor circulation around the toes and feet. Olive leaf extract fights back against this issue using oleuropein (a natural antioxidant and immune booster) and other polyphenols (plant-based antioxidants) within the plant.
- Turmeric: Keratone contains a small dose of turmeric, which has an active ingredient called curcumin linked to powerful effects. The curcumin in turmeric “is a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant that can boost circulation,” according to Dr. Cage’s research, making it a valuable ingredient in a formula like Keratone. By promoting capillary activity, turmeric can help blood, oxygen, and nutrients get to your toenails and fight back against fungus.
- Zinc: Keratone contains roughly half your daily value of zinc (5mg or 45% DV). Zinc is crucial for immune function. Studies show people who are deficient in zinc tend to have worse immune systems than people who get sufficient amounts of zinc. Zinc can “increase defense against pathogens and support overall body health,” according to Dr. Cage, making it easier for your body to kick toenail fungus out of your system.
- Biotin: Keratone contains biotin, a B vitamin, to support circulation and cellular energy. Biotin “sets the ground for healthy growth of nails,” according to Dr. Cage. In fact, many people take biotin daily for hair, skin, and nail health – even if they don’t have toenail fungus issues. Your body needs biotin to grow healthy hair, skin, and nail cells.
- Copper: Copper is an essential mineral involved in immune function, skin health, and other crucial processes throughout the body. Dr. Cage added copper to Keratone to help maintain healthy capillaries, making it easy to deliver nutrients and immune cells to your nails. Plus, copper plays a role in collagen formation, helping to support the skin underneath your nails and the overall strength of your nails.
- Echinacea: Keratone contains echinacea purpurea, which has a long history of use in traditional medicine as an immune booster. According to Dr. Cage’s research, echinacea has been used for centuries “to treat various health problems” in traditional medicine. Today, we know echinacea works because it’s rich with echinosides, which have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and immune boosting properties. These properties make it easier for your nails to grow healthy and strong.
- Horsetail: Horsetail is rich with silica, one of the most important minerals for nail, skin, and hair health. Also known as shavegrass, horsetail is critical for the health and strength of your nails. Horsetail is the largest ingredient in Keratone, and there’s more horsetail in the formula than any other single ingredient.
- Vitamin C: Keratone contains vitamin C in the form of ascorbic acid. Vitamin C is critical for collagen production, and it “generates a surge in your collagen production levels so powerful,” according to Dr. Cage, that it “repairs the damage that a fungal infection may have done to your nails.” A short-term and long-term fungal infection can cause serious damage to your nails and the underlying skin, and the vitamin C in Keratone could help clear up this damage.
- Berberine: Keratone contains berberine hydrochloride extract. Found in a variety of natural remedies, berberine is known for supporting immune function and expressing antimicrobial activity against viruses, pathogens, and fungi.
- Vitamin B5: Keratone contains vitamin B5 to support healthy skin and nails, promote wound recovery, and help restore damaged nails to a healthy state.
- Vitamin B3: Vitamin B3 “improves skin health and barrier function,” according to Dr. Cage, helping your body defend itself against toenail fungus and other external infections.
- Retinyl Palmitate: Retinyl palmitate helps support healthy skin and nails and overall immunity, promoting your body’s natural defenses against toenail fungus. It’s yet another type of B vitamin.
Try it today and unleash your full potential >>>
Scientific Evidence for Keratone
According to Keratone.com, over 96,000 people have used Keratone to clear away toenail fungus. That would make Keratone one of the world’s bestselling foot fungus supplements overall. Although the company cites limited references validating its ingredients, there is evidence showing the ingredients in Keratone could help with toenail fungus. We’ll review that evidence below.
Dr. Cage and Randy claim to have conducted a large clinical trial on Keratone to verify it works. After Randy quickly cleared his serious toenail infection using Keratone, they wanted to see if it worked on others.
Here’s how the Keratone clinical trial worked:
The trial involved 53 male and female volunteers who took Keratone for 30 days.
Soon after starting the trial, “all these people” called Dr. Cage and Randy claiming “their toenail fungus just vanished so quickly and easily” after they started to take Keratone.
Ultimately, “100% of the participants” reported stronger, healthier nails thanks to Keratone along with rejuvenated skin and other visible benefits.
In follow-up trials, “over a dozen independent labs” around the world tested the program on “2,340 people from 6 countries” to verify the ingredients were safe, pure, and high quality.
Although Dr. Cage and Randy declined to publish the trial in a peer-reviewed medical journal, the ingredients within Keratone are backed by research that has been published in medical journals. We’ll summarize some of that research below.
- Horsetail is the largest ingredient in Keratone, and some studies have connected it to antifungal effects. A 2015 study, for example, found horsetail extract could help fight back against biofilm formation, which could support oral health. Although the study looked at oral fungus – not toenail fungus – it suggested horsetail has beneficial effects against a fungal infection.
- Turmeric is another important ingredient in Keratone, and some studies have connected the popular antioxidant to antifungal effects. A 2019 study, for example, found turmeric was effective against Candida albicans, a common type of fungus. Researchers applied turmeric extract directly to the fungus (instead of taking it orally), however.
Overall, Keratone contains a blend of ingredients that claim to fight back against toenail fungus from the inside out, supporting circulation to help you remove toenail fungus from your system. By taking Keratone daily, you could support circulation, although there’s little evidence Keratone is more effective than prescription nail fungus medication or over-the-counter nail fungus solutions.
Don’t miss out. Try it today and see the difference!
Keratone Supplement Facts Label
Dr. Cage, Randy Crawford, and the Keratone team disclose all ingredients and dosages in the formula upfront, making it easy to see exactly what’s inside the supplement and how it compares to other formulas. Although most ingredients are found within a proprietary formula, we know the overall dosage of other ingredients in the blend.
Here are all of the ingredients in each 2mL serving of Keratone:
500mg of the Keratone Proprietary Blend with horsetail extract, echinacea, turmeric, ascorbic acid, olive leaf, zinc citrate, niacinamide, retinyl palmitate, d calcium pantothenate, berberine bark extract, copper citrate, and biotin
- 900mcg RAE of vitamin A (100% DV)
- 90mg of vitamin C (100% DV)
- 16mg NE of niacin (100% DV)
- 5mg of pantothenic acid (100% DV)
- 5mg of zinc (45% DV)
- 0.9mg of copper (100% DV)
Other (inactive) ingredients, including glycerin, water, potassium sorbate, and natural flavors
Keratone Reviews: What Do Customers Say?
Keratone has an average score of 4.95 stars out of 5 on the official website, suggesting the vast majority of customers have achieved significant results with the formula.
Here are some of the reviews, before-and-after testimonials, and experiences shared by verified purchasers on the Keratone website:
Keratone’s first user was Randy Crawford, who had a toenail fungus infection so severe it required hospitalization. Despite trying prescription and over-the-counter medication for his condition, Randy found nothing that worked – until he started to use Keratone. He claims to have permanently cleared his toenail fungus infection with Keratone, lost weight, improved his mood, and reduced stress and anxiety, among other benefits.
One customer claims he was “tormented” by toenail fungus for eight years until he found Keratone. Today he has “no. more. fungus.” Thanks to the supplement.
Many customers are happy to wear flip flops and sandals again after using Keratone, claiming they’re no longer embarrassed to show their feet. One customer claims she can comfortably wear any shoes she like for the first time in years after using Keratone for just two months, for example.
Another customer claims his “fungus days are through now” thanks to Keratone, claiming his swelling has disappeared and his fear of toe rotting his gone because of the formula.
According to the official Keratone website, Dr. Cage and Randy performed a large clinical trial on Keratone with a 100% success rate. 100% of participants in that clinical trial cleared their toenail fungus infection within 30 days of using the formula.
Keratone is priced at $69 per bottle as part of a 2023 promotion. The ordinary retail price is $99 per bottle. You can save even more money – and receive multiple bonus eBooks – by buying multiple bottles of Keratone online today.
Here’s how pricing works when ordering Keratone through the online store:
- 1 Bottle: $69 + Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $177 ($59 Per Bottle) + Free US Shipping + 2 Free eBooks
- 6 Bottles: $294 ($49 Per Bottle) + Free US Shipping + 2 Free eBooks
Each bottle contains a 30 day supply of Keratone. You take 2mL of Keratone daily to clear away toenail fungus infections from the inside out
As part of a 2023 promotion, all 3 and 6 bottle purchases of Keratone come with two free bonus eBooks, including:
- Free Bonus eBook #1: Skin Deep: Uncovering 20 Secrets for Radiant Skin: Toenail fungus affects the surrounding skin. In this eBook, you can discover proven tips for radiant skin, including how to take care of your skin, the best foods and lifestyle habits for skin, and steps to follow to ensure you have great skin for life. The eBook is designed to complement the effects of Keratone, helping you clear away toenail fungus and keep your skin clear and healthy.
- Free Bonus eBook #2: No More Stink: Secret Techniques to Kick Foot Odor Away: Many people with foot fungus also deal with unpleasant odors, smelly feet, and similar issues. In this eBook, you can discover how to get rid of foot odor linked to toenail fungus. Even if you’ve cleared away your toenail fungus infection, there may be some lingering odor. This eBook explains exactly how to get rid of it using proven strategies.
The eBooks normally sell for $100 on their own, giving you $200 of extra value when buying 3 or 6 bottles of Keratone. You receive immediate access to the eBooks and can access them on any device or print them off.
Keratone Refund Policy
Keratone has a 60 day moneyback guarantee. If Keratone doesn’t clear away your toenail or foot fungus, or if you’re unhappy with the supplement for any reason, then you can request a complete refund.
Keratone is made in the United States by a Delaware-based corporation. The company makes Keratone in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified manufacturing facility and does business under the name Keratone.
You can contact Keratone and the company’s customer service team via the following:
- Phone: 1 844 577 1052
- Email: [email protected]
- Mailing Address: 200 Continental Drive, Suite 401, Newark, DE 19713
Keratone is a toenail fungus supplement featuring a blend of vitamins, minerals, plant extracts, and natural antioxidants.
Developed by a podiatrist, Keratone can purportedly clear away a fungal infection from the inside out. The formula works by improving blood flow and supporting capillaries, making it easier for blood, nutrients, and oxygen to flow to your toenails and feet.
To learn more about Keratone and how it works or to buy the supplement online today, visit the official website.
Compare: Kerassentials Review – Health Skin and Nails
For product review questions or feedback, please contact [email protected]
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team. Please know we only recommend high-quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely substitutes for sound medical or financial advice from a licensed healthcare provider or certified financial advisor. Make sure to consult with a professional physician or financial consultant before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed as the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA, or Health Canada approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and do not provide any kind of get-rich money scheme. Reviewer is not responsible for pricing inaccuracies. Check product sales page for final prices.