A roundup of the week’s latest press releases from the consumer and retail industry from PR Newswire
NEW YORK, Sept. 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the consumer and retail industry stay up to date with this week’s hottest new releases and most popular releases, here’s a round-up of the week’s not-to-be-missed stories.
The list below includes the title (with links to the full text) and an excerpt of each story. Click on the press release titles to access multimedia assets available for download.
- Target starts the Christmas season with more flexibility, ease and added value
Target is offering more holiday savings than ever, starting with the biggest Target Deal Days event ever – featuring hundreds of thousands of incredible deals October 6th-8th.
- DoorDash announces new partnerships with leading grocers and retailers
DoorDash announces an expanded selection with key partners including Sprouts Farmers Market, Easy America, Big Lots, Dick’s Sporting Goods and more.
- ARIA Resort & Casino welcomes Proper Dining, an upgraded dining room to its acclaimed culinary portfolio this winter
Industry trendsetter Click Hospitality will bring together a collection of coveted imports and Las Vegas’ only destinations with Proper Eats, an upscale food hall serving eclectic cocktails and early-winter global cuisine.
- Fireworks Announces Strategic Partnership with Walmart Connect to Trial Live Stream and Immersive Shoppable Video Experiences for Retail
By partnering with Fireworks, Walmart Connect aims to bring shoppable, short, social media-style videos to its digital properties while making them available to advertisers to create a premium video commerce experience.
- The collaboration you’ve been longing for, Taco Bell® introduces the new Beyond Carne Asada Steak™
For a limited time, Taco Bell is introducing a unique price-parity innovation for traditional steaks in the Dayton, Ohio area as the brand expands access to delicious plant-based products.
- Toy Insider experts reveal the hottest toys of 2022 for smart and budget-conscious holiday shopping
The hottest, most desirable products for 2022 are grouped into three toy lists: the Hot 20, the toys that are at the top of every kid’s wish list; STEM 10, a game designed to improve children’s STEM skills; and 12 under $20, quality toys and games that won’t break the bank.
- 1,000 Teamsters gather at Amazon headquarters to call out the company for exploiting employees and harming communities
Teamsters calls for dismantling of e-commerce giant End Aggressive Union and dangerous labor practices.
- Sherwin-Williams unveils the highly anticipated Color of the Year 2023: Redend Point SW 9081
As neutral tones continue to get hotter, Sue Wadden, director of color marketing at Sherwin-Williams, expects this blush beige to be a versatile hue to be seen in homes and commercial spaces for years to come.
- Extra Space Storage Inc. Storage acquires Express and appoints Jefferson Shreve to its board of directors
Extra Space Storage Inc. and its subsidiaries completed the acquisition of multiple companies, operating as Storage Express, with 107 remote storage properties located in Indiana, Ohio, Illinois and Kentucky.
- Scott Disick is ready to launch a new champagne brand
LDV USA, LLC Partners with Entrepreneur and Reality Star Scott Disick to Launch Leo de Verze Champagne in the US Previously available only in Europe, Leo de Verze will soon be available in 41 states across the US
- Sanuk introduces a 100% plant-based Veg Out collection with carbon neutral content
Composed of just seven eco-friendly, plant-based and recycled natural ingredients, this 100% plant-based footwear collection offers a lightweight move that doesn’t sacrifice style or comfort.
Read the latest consumer-related publications from PR Newswire and stay current with the most important press releases @PRNcnsmr on Twitter,
Helping journalists stay up to date with industry news
These are some recent press releases that consumers and the media should be aware of. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can use PR Newswire to set up a custom newsfeed for journalists.
After signing up, journalists, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free Features:
- Adjustment: Build a custom newsfeed that delivers relevant news straight to your inbox. Customize news feeds by keyword, industry, topic, geography and more.
- Photos and video: There are thousands of multimedia assets available to download and insert into your next story.
- Subject matter experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts, as sources in your articles or to link to citations.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to Beyond Bylines, our blog aimed at journalists and bloggers, for media news summaries, writing tips, upcoming events and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for journalists
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has led the industry with the largest and most comprehensive distribution network for print, radio, magazine, television, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of over 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in over 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is a niche community comprised of over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who log into their PRNJ accounts and specifically search for story ideas. PR Newswire press thoroughly researches and investigates this community to verify your identity as a blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover over 200 beats and verticals.
Contact the team with any questions [email protected],
Source PR Newswire